Hey :d

Stormy

Hey all,

Quick update on my life haha!! Been a bit hectic with the change at work etc! I had an official apology from the HR and Area manager for "failing" me! I have found out i am not going back to the store i was at before with the old manager and I have been asked to stay at the one i am at now :) And i must say i absolutely LOVE it there!!! Got an amazing manager and a fantastic team! So loving it :) And hoping to be signed off as a deputy this year but it is something i am not rushing as i want to get it right and learn everything i need to learn :)

House wise i finally have curtains up!! haha ill attatch some pics for you all!! I did give a trial run of leaving the dogs loose to which i decided was a very bad move and they are now back to being crated whenever i am out its for their own safety as well as my house!! They still have a dog walker come in through the day and i pay her to actually walk them now rather than just coming in to let them outside as i felt it wasn't enough and i then walk them either side depending on my shifts :)

Shadow is still as chilled out as ever apart from he has become more playful and seems happier in general :)

Skye seems to actually be a little naughtier nowadays... she has decided chewing everything is great fun! Expecially my underwear at the moment..... i knew i had got lucky when she was a pup as she never chewed anything!!! Now she chews EVERYTHING! lol Shes so cute though but an abs nightmare on lead tbh unless i walk her on her own!

Oh and i have a new fella ;) 

So all is good in the world of Storm :D

Hope you are all okay!! :D

It's great that things are finally on the up for you.....2014 certainly seems to proving to be your year and not before time xx

You now have your own home, happier dogs, a great job, a lovely chap (who owes you cheese and wine!) it's lovely to see so many happy posts from you on FB xx

Thanks everyone!! :D

Almost got told i couldn't have husky camp off today at the new job so i am currently fighting my corner on that one as my old manager said it was fine!!

That's not fair :-( was it agreed by your previous manager in supervision? If so it should be on your supervision record x