Do You Give Your Sibe Free Reign Of The Home?

SnowDogLove

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My boys have free reign of the house, but I like to know where they are so will always check on them and usually find them curled up asleep on the kitchen floor. My mum is severely disabled and is therefore always at home, but when I'm out I shut the boys in the kitchen, and have my laptop in there so I can keep an eye on them while I'm gone (I can access my webcam from my phone) This is how I usually find them.. They'll lye there all day! 8y9uzy4e.jpg

I've been gradually giving skyler more un restricted access to the house.

First few moths it was crate (located in kitchen) only when I was away then it progressed to crate open and access to the kitchen which is separated with a baby gate to the rest of the house.

Bed time was a similar story. Used to be a baby gate at the top of the stairs to stop her wandering in the night but the last few I've not shut it so she has had full reign but she usually just sleeps at the bottom of my bed.

Next step will be leaving her access to the living room when I'm at work. Haven't had any issues with her destroying anything the past 7 months. Is it worth giving her the opportunity? Ha