Howdy From Wyoming

Wy Renegade

Howdy all! Long time husky owner here, been a member of the forum since May of 2013, but mainly just hanging out in the wings. I've had Siberians around since 1987. Figured I oughta introduce myself and my pack. The current pack consists of two Siberians; the gray is Myst and the black and white is Tayga, and a Border collie - Apollo.

PaloMystandTayga27Jan2013_zps616a95d0.jp

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all better.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Hello :)

What a beautiful bunch of dogs you have :)

Thank you.

Welcome Randy, great pack you have there. I hope you will participate in the threads now, as it will be great to hear from someone with your considerable experience.

Thank you, I'll help out when I can, but have to warn you I suffer from crouchety old school teacher syndrome, so I don't have a lot of patience anymore ;).

Welcome :-) they are beautiful

Thank you.

Aww they're beautiful :D collies and huskies do make a great mix don't they :) glad you decided to come down here and join us crazy folks :D

Thank you all! We do enjoy them very much - despite the many challenges the two younger Siberians bring. Myst and Tayga will both be turning two this year. He earned his first major and two minor points this last year, so we are hoping he will continue the winning streak this season. She unfortunately has had to have knee surgery, so she has not entered the ring and I don't know that she will ever get to. Its unfortunate, because she had much better movement and has tons more work ethic than he does. The Border collie is ten this year, and we had figured he was on his way out a year ago. The introduction of the pups however has really turned things around for him. He is energetic again, goes on our walks with us everyday and acts like a much younger dog - we are quite pleased.

Hi Randy, welcome. We have two female Huskies, both black and white (one is diluted black), and our son has a male Border Collie/Aussi mix. Your photo of all three looks so familiar for some reason. Anyway, glad you decided to chime in finally.

Welcome to the forum! Lovely pack :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you.

Hi Randy, welcome. We have two female Huskies, both black and white (one is diluted black), and our son has a male Border Collie/Aussi mix. Your photo of all three looks so familiar for some reason. Anyway, glad you decided to chime in finally.

Funny huh? Not long after we got our pups, we took them to the dog park and there was another couple there with two huskies - one grey and the other black and white. It was pretty funny watching the four of them run around.

Welcome to the pack. :)

Thank you.

Welcome! Just a stones throw away from us. Nice to see another "local". Great looking pack you've got there. :D

Yeah, not too far away. Thank you.

Hi and welcome to H-O ..Good looking pups you have there . Can't say the same for the weather though .looks WAYYYYY too cold  for me.. :)

LOL, it is not so bad, once you get used to it. Its supposed to be in the 50s this weekend, so that will feel like shirtsleeve weather.

sZX7viJ.gif

Can't get these to play for some reason - might be blocked by the filter at work, I'll have try at home later :(.

Oh wow great looking pack! Welcome aboard x

Thank you