For Winterchillz

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon, Ms. Nixy,

Me and Ares (referenced as We from this point on) would like to point out that you haven't done your duty of providing irresistibly cute photos of Skyla (referenced as Fluffybear) lately. We'd also like to remind you that due to your failure We have suffered severe loss within our cuteness program. In the hopefully unlikely case of failing to provide future cute photos of Fluffybear, We will be left with no other choice than taking legal actions against you and force the shipping of Fluffybear for cuddles to Bulgaria.

Please reconsider your current behaviour and decide which might be the best of interest for you.

Kindest regards

Good afternoon, Ms. Nixy,

Me and Ares (referenced as We from this point on) would like to point out that you haven't done your duty of providing irresistibly cute photos of Skyla (referenced as Fluffybear) lately. We'd also like to remind you that due to your failure We have suffered severe loss within our cuteness program. In the hopefully unlikely case of failing to provide future cute photos of Fluffybear, We will be left with no other choice than taking legal actions against you and force the shipping of Fluffybear for cuddles to Bulgaria.

Please reconsider your current behaviour and decide which might be the best of interest for you.

Kindest regards

it is with deepest regrets i have to inform you that the few pics i took for you did not for some reason save 

you have my sincerest apologies with regards to lack of fluffyness and hope this one picture will suffice for now until more can be taken

i would also hope this will please you both and make you rethink into taking legal action against us

my condolences ,

DSC_7441Copy_zpsd0905dfe.jpg