Grrrrr Cars!!

Bambi92

I'm rather annoyed! Our 4wd decided it wanted to stuff up still runs and everything just blows a heap of smoke needs its injectors done and needs its gearbox checked. I've put it up for sale as we can't afford $1000-$2000 for injectors alone then have to fix gearbox on top and have the air con re gassed. As its a 4wd I put it on a page for selling 4wds on Facebook I said in the ad 'open to offers or swap with cash on top' I got two replies one I thought was funny 1: can I buy your tyres, I asked what I'm ment to do without tyres he said put more on I said I don't have any others I can't just Flintstone the car to my ohs work half an hour away to get more he didn't reply lol 2: I was offered a Holden vy Calais with 20's sound system v8 (which I can't drive once I get my licence I've been on my learners for 6 years now haha) but I'm waiting to hear back as to how much he wants on top in cash for it. I've been looking for a car for 2 weeks I put in ad up on the sane site 2 weeks ago but didn't know any of the problems except gearbox and air con I was offered $5000 for it then he changed his mind at last minute and there was one person that wouldn't stop commenting a real know it all done the whole there was one for sake here 9 months ago I got her to sell it for $2500 (its worth over $5000 with nothing wrong, without extras) he bet he could make me do the same my reply to him was 'i may be female but I do know what my car is worth. He said something after then I was kind of rude and told him 'i politely declined your offer now you're starting to annoy me now unless your going to offer something decent I ask you to politely pee off' he did surprisingly lol if we don't sell it by Sunday morning we are trading it in and hoping we don't have to put much on top to get another car. I vote getting a horse and carriage and going Amish style lol or a Flintstone car that's super light that'd be cool lol. Point of my rant was cars are so bloody annoying!!!!!!! And so are know it alls. Thanks for reading Rant over :D Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

I'm rather annoyed!

Our 4wd decided it wanted to stuff up still runs and everything just blows a heap of smoke needs its injectors done and needs its gearbox checked. I've put it up for sale as we can't afford $1000-$2000 for injectors alone then have to fix gearbox on top and have the air con re gassed.

As its a 4wd I put it on a page for selling 4wds on Facebook I said in the ad 'open to offers or swap with cash on top' I got two replies one I thought was funny

1: can I buy your tyres, I asked what I'm ment to do without tyres he said put more on I said I don't have any others I can't just Flintstone the car to my ohs work half an hour away to get more he didn't reply lol

2: I was offered a Holden vy Calais with 20's sound system v8 (which I can't drive once I get my licence I've been on my learners for 6 years now haha) but I'm waiting to hear back as to how much he wants on top in cash for it.

I've been looking for a car for 2 weeks I put in ad up on the sane site 2 weeks ago but didn't know any of the problems except gearbox and air con I was offered $5000 for it then he changed his mind at last minute if we don't sell it by Sunday morning we are trading it in and hoping we don't have to put much on top to get another car.

I vote ferrying a horse and carriage and going Amish style lol or a Flintstone car that's super light that'd be cool lol.

Point of my rant was cars are so bloody annoying!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading

Rant over :D

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

I agree they are very annoying :(

Aww man you commented before I edited it Eeep now someone will pick up in the wrong word lol

They are I think this is why I don't really want one I love them just don't like when they stuff up and the parts are hard to get because its an import

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

Awww, feel your pain there.  Cars are  ridiculously  expensive and it doesn't help that they're deliberately 'locking them down' and making them harder to fix, meaning your regular mechanic isn't able to do everything, forcing you to go to the manufacturer directly.  Of course that's gonna cost you a packet and it's just incredibly annoying!  lol.

and THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm so reluctant to get driving lessons. I don't want cars :( bicycles FTW!!

Haha I'm with you! If I could ride a bike without my knees playing up and had a little trailer thing for my sons stuff I'd be doing that lol

I'm with you guys. My cars water pump went out and I STILL havent been able to save for it, and then Abby's car LITERALLY caught on fire and burnt. Grrrrr cars. Grrrr. I'm with Liv and I do prefer riding my bike now xD just makes going certain places hard like the vet or grocery.

I too hate the expense of cars. Mine are working (for the time being ) but my eldest son is going to sit his driving test later this month and they want around £2000 to insure him if he passes. My wee car is my father in laws old Rover 25 which is 13 years old and lucky if its worth a few hundred £'s. He has worked hard to learn and now we have this added expense hanging over us.

Good luck with the car hunting though.

I realize the p[rices are way different but my folks comment was "If you want to drive, you at least have to pay the extra insurance!"   I got to turn it around on them when my step-dad bought the distributorship for a newspaper and I *had* to help out ... wellm if you want me to take papers around then *you* have to pay the insurance.  Ah, life can be fun!!

I've got a good old Jeep, but I'm dreading the day when something goes wrong with it that isn't a (relatively) cheap fix!  Think I'll get a horse!