Describe The Staff

Dunc

I sure hope this does not get me in trouble, but here goes. . .

Sarah: Genuine and kind hearted

Marc: Elevated in the brain department

Dunc : Just Plain Nasty (actually, just the opposite)

Jos: Level headed, insightful, sharp

Linda : Talented, devoted, focused

Val : Cheery and supportive

Dave : Me?  I'm the meanest Son of a Gun (after Dunc) and you never want to cross my path (unless your are Dunc) or disagree with me in any manner (also unless you are Dunc).  OK?  Please?  Pretty Please?  With sugar on top?

Little Dave : Thinks outside the box.  Sometimes it's a small box, but sometimes it's a big box.

Lee : Sincere, outgoing, always wanting to help

Emma : Helpful, concerned, down to earth

Storm : Look up the word Persevere.  There you will find a picture of Storm.  Look up the word Persistent.  There you will find the other picture of Storm.

Nix : Mature for her age, kind, helpful - not sure what color her hair is these days, but that's OK.

Jason : Takes problems and finds solutions.  Straight shooter.

Elyse : Without a doubt, the most ardent individual in finding information to help others out. 

Andy: Artistic, diligent, helpful, and best of all, he's a Grampa.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunc - one off??? in what way? lol 

One off means there are no others.  You are it.  They broke the mold.  Custom made.  One of a kind.  Unique.  Special.

had to jump on my lap top lol

Sarah: miss perfect ;) lol

Marc: geek, 

Jos: mini me of marc

Andy: top guy will do anything to help others

Linda : kind hearted, takes no cr@p

Val : Little miss giggles, goes out of her way to help

Dave : witty, knowledgeable, friendly 

Little Dave : clever on the sly, awesome with a camers

Lee : would do anything for anyone

Emma :  insane 

Nix : Shy

Jason : great guy

Elyse : quiet sometimes

Dunc: sh1t stirrer 

Sarah: Genius

Marc: Where the genius comes from

Jos: Genius when real genius doesnt know

Dunc: Chef

Andy: Sous-Chef

Linda : Technical Genius - As long as its not with technology

Val : Technical Genius 2 - As long as he is home

Mazz: Literary genius

Little Dave : Egg

Lee : Did he survive NYE?

Emma :  Nutter

Nix : Shy nutter

Jason : Somehow reminds me of someone who would hang with Eminem

Elyse : Is always always always correct ..... Until told otherwise :P

Storm: Pratical joke loser

I don't know any of you guys, I have never met any of you, I have formed one or two opinions in my short time on this great forum. but...........heck, here goes...................................

You are ALL husky Owners ..You have to be wonderful People !!!!! :)

OK, I will give it a try.  Some of you I know better than others, but here it goes anyway

Dunc: The Direct One

Sarah: The Compassionate One

Marc: The Techie One

Jos: The Other Techie One

Linda : The Creative One

Andy: The Funny One

Val : The Nice One

Dave : The Wise One

Little Dave : The Tall Awesome One

Lee : The Kind One

Emma :  The Drunk One

Storm : The Strong One

Nix : The Purple One

Elyse : The Smart One

Funny Marc....how did you know?  Ironically I went through a phase in the early 2000's where I bleached my hair..thank god there are no pics and FB wasn't invented yet :P

Picture of you on facebook pratically screams Marshall Mathers

Why who have I forgot?

Nobody ya dim wit LMAO .... You didnt put yourself because you was posting and sarah copied the post LOL

Funny Marc....how did you know?  Ironically I went through a phase in the early 2000's where I bleached my hair..thank god there are no pics and FB wasn't invented yet :P

Now I just got pictures of you goin "Im just Jason Schrader. Im just a regular mod, I dont know why all the fuss about me. Nobody ever gave a ...." Maybe the lyrics not too family friendly LOL

LOL - I'm not bossy! 

Here's my list (being honest here - take note that I've never met any of you in real life so its kinda hard to judge fairly!) :

Sarah: Kindhearted, gentle, but knows when to put her foot down.

Marc: Loyal to the things/people he cares about, but not afraid to throw down the (ban)hammer if things get rough. 

Jos: Awesome person that I would want to meet in real life, we seem to share similar interests. Kind of reminds me of my brother - great at programming. 

Dunc: Likes to cause trouble, but knows (hopefully) where to draw the line. Can jump the gun at times.

Andy: Great at photoshopping. Wonderful person, seems like a strong person.

Linda : Passionate and determined. 

Val : Supportive, yet serious.

Mazz: Very wise and intelligent. 

Little Dave : Funny guy

Lee : Goes out of his way to help others

Emma :  Honest, funny, loves to help others.

Nix : Outgoing and friendly; you're the first person who I remembered on the forum because of your crazy hair colours!

Jason : Friendly, down to earth, funny

Storm : Beautiful, outgoing. Always confused you with Nix when I first joined, lol

Why who have I forgot?

Erm me and Dunc

But you went back and edited it. . .Sneaky :P

I'll take a shot at this.....

Sarah: Intelligently hilarious, approachable, and of course the Queen Bee of husky owners.  :D

Marc:  Doesn't like getting kicked off of chat.  lol

Jos:  Knows things about raspberry Pi that are not food related, listens to masterpeices on youtube by Mr Weebl.  

Dunc: Like a hedghog (prickly on the outside, softer on the inside.  Not that I think you'll admit to that in a million years, lol), loves deliberately winding up women.  :P

Andy: The man I'd like to be my dad if I didn't already have one (and wasn't technically too old to be his daughter).  

Linda :  Maternal, in a "this is what you need to do now go do it, but if you need me, I'm here" way.   Makes things that amaze me.

Val : Maternal in a "you're feeling rubbish, come here and I'll make you feel better" way.  Biker chick.

Mazz:  commands the English language with flair.  Upholds traditional morals and values, always fair.  

Little Dave :  Mellow, Calm, easy going, talented with photography.

Lee :  where do I start?  lol.   Not afraid to let out a softer side (definitely a good thing!), trustworthy, has a wicked sense of humor, 'partner in crime' to a few of us, lol.  

Emma :  Bit weird, lol.  

Nix :  The cool one and person's style I'd most like to pinch, lol.

Jason :  The person who's sofa I'd like to pinch, lol.   There's 'more than meets the eye' with Jason. (am of course talking about me finding out your cheekier sense of humour.)

Storm :  Filthy sense of humour (I love it!)  Comes out with the best stories in chat.......EVER!!!  Never a dull moment with Storm.  :D

Elyse:  Oozes sophistication and class.  The more studious one, with a thirst for knowledge.  Frequently tells me to behave myself in chat and stop posting rude emoticons, lol. 

I'll take a shot at this.....

Andy: The man I'd like to be my dad if I didn't already have one (and wasn't technically too old to be his daughter).  

Awwwww bless, although you're not too Old I would've been 18 when you wuz born.

Yoiu can be my Honourary Daughter :)

Awwwww bless, although you're not too Old I would've been 18 when you wuz born.<br />Yoiu can be my Honourary Daughter :)

<br /><br />Gee dad, wanna adopt me while you are at it?

<br /><br />Gee dad, wanna adopt me while you are at it?

LMAO I would need Doc browns Delorean to make that right :D