Thank you!

Adorable! 

Thank you very much! :)

Yuki, Link, Cloud. :wub:

And Nessa and Teemu are so fluffy!

Thanks Elyse, and yes they are :o so fluffyyyy I could die :P

Great stuff!

Thanks!

aww look at Yuki :wub: she looks so beautiful with all that snow as a background!

Awhhh thank you Liv :) She thinks shes a model.. psh.. but she is my little diva :)

Nice pic's.....nice pack you have there....

Thank you lots!

Lovely photos and so nice to see the dogs roaming free :)

Thankies!! They loved it ^-^

Oh, what have you done.

Is Link Broken ???

Lots of Photos and no goofy face !!!

Great Pics :up:

Oh dear.. I'm sure there were a few goofy ones that I just didn't upload :P it was so hard choosing!!

One thing I did want to note that I forgot to say in the beginning but Clare reminded me, is that this was in a fenced in area, about two acres ish. Anyone who knows me knows I am 100% adamant against off leash with the huskies, just wanted to clarify that in case anyone was wondering. It was amazing to find such a wooded area to let them off leash too, it was like paradise for them :)

And for you know doubt. Must have been wonderful watching them all romping around :)

Oh definitely! I live in an apartment, so they are always on leash when we go for play time in the yard. Dog parks were their outlet before of having a bit of freedom, but then my car broke down plus I was always having bad experiences there with other unsocialized dogs so I wasn't going much even before the car broke down.So this truly was a haven, getting to see them running around amongst themselves and their two best buds. Link especially loves digging holes everywhere :P

• 5 weeks later...