Heaton Park Pics

Sarah

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to quote the photo but couldn't work out how to do just one? I'm gemma with the bulldog in pic 7 and Rob has our husky Kika the reddy brown husky in pics 2,5 and 6 :)

wow, the horses field looked swamped! Glad the dogs couldn't get in  :o

Great photos - for those who went, don't be shy, quote the photo & stick your name against it, either human or dog so we know who's who  :D

Evening all,

Was great to meet you all this afternoon, Lindsay and Zep are in pic 6, and Zep is having a dance with Wolf in pictures 9 & 10

Was great to meet you all - pity Zep stayed so CLEAN!!! I'll get him back - i'll have him muddy if it kills me lol

Great pics! Nice to meet you all! :). Archie the bulldog is very tired now!

He is so cute :wub:  Was great to meet you x

Love seeing pics of the dogs, pity though that we have such handsome beasts and get great shots of their bums lol. Looks like you had fun, where did the sun come from it was tipping it down here, was at work driving in the rain. The little bulldog (archie?) Soo cute x