Mishka's Tv Advert Audition

Frenchie

Today was the audition day for the new Blue Cross TV advert and it went great!

Everyone was very friendly and most of all I am super proud of Mishka.

She behaved so well, although she wasn't sure about the camera crew when we walked into the audition room she soon realized it was just another human and not some a wierd robot lol.

I talked a bit about Mishka and what we do, and done a few tricks, she was so focused the whole time! Even took the lead off, she went to have a sniff at the judges but came right back over when I said her name.

There was also a photographer so I hope to get my hands on the pics :)

She got tons of compliment, and I heard one of the ladies working there whisper that Mishka was her favourite, hopefully the judges felt the same way :P

Heres a pic I found on instagram while I wait to see if I can get the ones from the photographer.

This was in the waiting room. :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

post-9201-13900748463972_thumb.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much guys!

Oh yes, I was so proud of her, when I took the halti and lead off I thought it'd be mayhem but she was so good, even sat and posed for the photographer with me at a distance.

The organizer's should be sending me the pics tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll upload them asap :)

Thanks guys! :D oh yes she was spoiled loads afterwards :P lol

Still waiting for them to send me the pics, got a bit of a sneak peak on the Blue Cross website, you can see her on the Pawditions blog post, and on the vine eating a treat lol

They also sent me a Model Release Form the other day so they can publish her photos/clips :)

Unfortunately Mishka wasn't selected but here's what the judges had to say:

'' The judges were very impressed with your Pawditions and thought that Mishka was a beautiful dog – she has an amazing coat and beautiful eyes! She also has a wonderful temperament and you both clearly have a great bond.''

I'm happy with that :P

They also sent me this picture

post-9201-13910186282577_thumb.jpg

that is a nice pic....and I must say some nice comments as well...

still a shame that mishka did not make it tough...

Yes I am a little disappointed but oh well, you win some you lose some, she is better than the rest in my eyes anyway :P