Hello!

copwife517

Hi! My name is Kerry. I am married and we have 5 kids. We adopted a 1 year old husky from animal control in the city where my husband work just before Christmas. She is a female named Sadie. At first I felt really guilty because she is so well trained, and I thought for sure someone, somewhere was missing her terribly. She was chipped, but the chip was blank. She was held at animal control for the standard 2 weeks before becoming available to adopt. Nobody called looking for her. For the first two weeks I scoured lost dog sites and ads, but found nothing. So I am just counting my blessings that we got an amazing dog. We had a husky about 9 yeas ago, but she managed to escape the yard and we never did find her, so I know what to expect this time around.

I am so happy to find this group. I have so many questions and I am sure I will get some great advice here!

post-11334-0-09686800-1390144588.jpg

post-11334-0-04342900-1390144615_thumb.j

post-11334-0-60838300-1390144631_thumb.j

post-11334-0-61409900-1390144658_thumb.j

Hi Kerry! Welcome to the forum!!  I had to laugh - in all the pictures except one, that poor dog's wanting out - even has the leash for you in one picture!! and Val is right, that last picture is one to put on the mantle!

Welcome to the forum and bring on the questions, I'm sure someone here can answer them or at least make a stab at them!!!

Kerry, it's a wonderful thing you have done. Congratulations on giving Sadie a furever home. And welcome to the place many of us call home. So glad you and Sadie found us. I don't suppose anyone has told you that Sadie is drop dead gorgeous. Any questions you have, just post away. And don't be shy.

:hello: Good evening and  :welcome:  to the best husky forum in the world. Wow what a beautiful girl that Sadie is. I can't believe that someone has gone to all the trouble to train her to that standard and isn't missing her, but, their loss your gain. Lots more pics please :D 

Gary.

I just now saw your introduction and the pics of Sadie...so I would like to formally welcome you to Husky-Owners.  She is so beautiful too! 

And it's exciting to finally have someone from the same city I live in at Husky-Owners!

:welcomepack:

• 4 weeks later...