Puppy Stress

jamie615

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. Unfortunately we left shadow off at her new home.

The original home we found through the husky charity had already got a dog but one of the charities foster cares took her in to keep.

I went round today and she was strangely natural with them. They have another dog so she will have company and I felt comfortable with the people.

My girlfriend cried the whole way there and I cried the whole way home. But we do think we have done the right thing for us and for shadow.

Thanks for all your help

Hey Jamie, you can still come back and visit us after the anguish wears off - and I know that had to be rough on both of you, but given the situation - as everyone has said - sometimes it's just better to give the pup a new chance in a different situation.  We'll still be here when you get ready to try it again.

Hey Jamie, you can still come back and visit us after the anguish wears off - and I know that had to be rough on both of you, but given the situation - as everyone has said - sometimes it's just better to give the pup a new chance in a different situation. We'll still be here when you get ready to try it again.

Thanks again everyone.

I think if we do get another dog it will be a small/toy breed. And hypoallergenic. But I don't think we will get one until after we have kids cause I don't think I could have a baby and a puppy lol.

Thanks.