Hi From Max!

MaxFromMontenegro

Hi all! I'm Petar or Peter from Montenegro, small country in Europe.I live with my parents, two older sisters and Grandma.I'm owner of one male Husky.His name is Max.I joined in forum because i have allot of questions,and i wan't to know more about them.I pretty sure that you will help me in solving some problems which i have with him.He is very active dog,he likes to run allot, full of energy.

Here are some pictures of him...  :)

These ones is when he had about 8 months.

mrm4.png

zu0c.png

Now he is 1 year old, and in few days I'm going to upload more images of him, where you could tell me is his weight and height god for his age.

That's it. Sorry if there is some mistakes in my english, it's not my main language and i didn't mastered it properly yet.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Petar and Max!!  That first picture is good and the second one is GREAT!  He certainly looks like one happy pup!!

It's a little hard to answer the question you ask, if you read the answers to the question Marko raised you'll see see that Husky's come on all sorts of different sizes, colours, shapes - like people they can be husky or svelte, tall or short, grey, white, red or black!  If you can give us some idea of how tall he is and what he weighs then we can say that he's possibly small (though he doesn't look *that* small standing up on the fence!) or possibly large ... but since he's happy and looks like he's healthy I'll say the same thing I said to Marko - there's no reason to be concerned about his size and weight.

Your English is quite acceptable, stick around a while and you'll soon find that you're writing it like a native.  It amazes me how quickly the non-English writers correct their writing ... 'course, I just wish some of the native English authors wrote as well as some of you all!

• 2 weeks later...