Is He Looking Ok?

MaxFromMontenegro

Ok i took some pictures of Max, and i need you to tell me is his body looking good? I am worried about his back legs, i think they are too thin, and that he is skinny a bit.

Here is one image its a bad quality.. i will upload few later when i picture him...

p0lc.png

What I do is take your household scale, weight yourself a few times to get your correct weight.  Then pick him up and step on the scale and subtract the difference.  If he doesn't allow you to pick him up your vet should be able to let you use their scale.

Petar, just an idiot question how is the last "c" in your name pronounced is it an 's' or 'sh' or 'ch' (American "cheese") or 'ch' (German "ach")  (( and after looking at Wikipedia for Montenegro, I realize that it could also be pronounced as "ts" ))

and my international setup on my keyboard will *not* let me type it! the combination of a single quote and c gives me ç -- argh!!

Edited by Al Jones

Hahah, http://translate.google.com/#sr/en/%C4%87 click listen. If this url isnt good and it opens something other just select serbian to english and put ć :D and then listen....

Btw we have:

ch-Ä

sh-Å¡

zh-ž

dj-Ä‘

nj-Њ cyrilic

lj-Љ

• 2 weeks later...

There is something called body condition score (http://vetcetera.com/clients/10828/images/gr_BodyConditionScore.jpg) that scores the body on ascale from one to five normaly 1 beeing cachetic and 5 beeing obese. You want your dog on 3.

You want to be able to feel but hardly see its ribs and pelvis bones. If you cant feel them than the dog is over weight.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk