Stupid Toy!!

Bambi92

Bought a toy to put in the rescue group basket but Sasha decided to steal it and not play with it so I gave it to Dozer silly mistake because now his mouth is bleeding!

Dozer being Dozer he likes to bite things and try to break them but this one he bit a few times trying to get the bacon flavoured disk out that is ment to clean there teeth at the same time will put a pic of it so you know what I mean but instead of doing what its ment to it hurt him and made his mouth bleed I'm so bloody annoyed and lucky I didn't give it to the rescue group!

post-9013-0-82421500-1390531540_thumb.jp

The bacon flavoured ring that goes between the purple thing and the brushes

post-9013-0-57700100-1390531605_thumb.jp

And the toy the purple part has the soft ish spikes and the other side has little brush sort of things

It's called a Treat holding bristle bone made by PetSafe (great name considering Dozer only had it for 5mins and it hurt him :(

It didn't bleed for long but from what I could see he didn't really want me to touch his mouth his gum had a little cut in it I'll check it again in the morning make sure its ok. Hopefully it will be fine he ate fine tonight so that's a good sign I guess he loves his food though.

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

Wow I had the same toy. I never noticed it making them bleed tho :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I only realised because there was a red spot on the toy as he ran past and yeah I took it off him won't be giving it back to him with the disc thing in it he can have it without it but he's only having it whole I'm with him :(

Write to the company and play havoc with them.......... Petsafe  ....pfffft... how can it be safe if it makes their gums bleed... Hope Dozer is ok . :)

I was thinking about doing that but nothing ever comes of it but I'll try even if its just to let them know it happened

Glad he's ok , even if they don't do a lot they still might give u a voucher or something possibly

Last place gave a free toy lol that was ages ago though....

At least they will know about it as well