So Damn Angry!!

Bambi92

I have 5 packages being delivered 4 from overseas 1 from other side of Australia

I received three today the first one was dumped on the doorstep before 8am if I didn't have to go to the rubbish bin I wouldn't of know it was there!

The other two (one was glass) he dropped on the doorstep mind you the door was open and Sasha was barking and I was standing near the door yet he didn't knock he just dropped them in the corner and walked off I opened the door gave him the death stare and slammed the door behind me he knew I was annoyed!

My worry is I have my Nexus 5 on the way and if its the same company that's delivering it is the idiot going to just dump it on the doorstep and leave it there in plain view for someone to steal I'm going away soon and if he leaves it on the doorstep it'll be there all day until at least 6pm I'm hoping it will come while I'm home if he leaves it on the doorstep I'm going to be putting in a lengthy complaint in which I'm thinking about doing anyway after my phone is delivered

I'm so angry and also glad the glass wasn't broken

GAAARRRAAAHHH

Rant over!

How annoying! I would imagine a phone being delivered would have to be signed for, so you may be lucky! Can you not call the company you bought it from and ask for delivery details, ie company, tracking number? Then call them or follow the parcels progress on line? May help avoid it just being left, good luck :)

I'm doing that now they sent an email with tracking info it says its in transit in Singapore somewhere lol I'm going I have to sign for it I thought I would of had to sign for this stuff because it come from America but I didn't.

Thus company is known for forging peoples signatures and keeping the stuff themselves to

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

Might be worth sending out an email to them regarding what's been happening, voicing your concerns over the current package and mentioning you're tracking it.  

would I expect anything to come from it?  NO, but it does two other things...... 

Firstly, it informs the company that you are watching the whereabouts of this package carefully, if they wanted to try something, then maybe this would put them off a bit.

Secondly, you've now provided yourself with a written history of what's been happening, incase something bad does happen  you can use it to back up any claims you may need to file.  

Good  luck Laura, hope it turns up safe and sound.  :D

Might be worth sending out an email to them regarding what's been happening, voicing your concerns over the current package and mentioning you're tracking it.

would I expect anything to come from it? NO, but it does two other things......

Firstly, it informs the company that you are watching the whereabouts of this package carefully, if they wanted to try something, then maybe this would put them off a bit.

Secondly, you've now provided yourself with a written history of what's been happening, incase something bad does happen you can use it to back up any claims you may need to file.

Good luck Laura, hope it turns up safe and sound. :D

Thank you I hope it does to lol

In a way I want to do it now but at the same time knowing what the people are like there likely to find out I've complained and destroy my phone which I've had happen before that person was fired and made to pay for it. IM kind of in two minds about it over the BS that comes with it but I want my phone in one pieces :(

Oh right, a case of "out of the frying pan and into the fire", Jeez, they really don't sound like a good company at all, and that's putting it politely, lol.

Fingers crossed for you.

They are the worst around this area for sure there depot is around the corner to hopefully I won't have to visit it on a rampage haha!

Yay my phone is now in Sydney somewhere :D which means I should have it Monday or Tuesday crossing everything and hoping I have to sign for it I'll be home all day either way just have to keep checking the doorstep lol