Hi There!

Vioanap

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,thx :-) so are yours n abt agility you should try it coz my one use to run for the exit to the other dogs every time he had the chance at the very beginning lol I use to be such a laugh n then every time I was going on the course I had people at the exit blocking it n catching him n every time I catch him take him back on the course till he finished it n so on n now he loves it n is so fast on it best time was 37 sec ;-)

Hi there! welcome to the forum.

There are some members from Kent and south London area who meet up occasionally in Cliffe (the rspb bird reservoir place). None planned in the immediate future but Next time we organise one, If you're interested, I'll tag you in the thread with the details for it. :)

Hi there! welcome to the forum.

There are some members from Kent and south London area who meet up occasionally in Cliffe (the rspb bird reservoir place). None planned in the immediate future but Next time we organise one, If you're interested, I'll tag you in the thread with the details for it. :)

Hi emma ,thank you n YES PLEASE !!!! :-D i'd love a husky meet n do u do off leads play ? Like in capstone park as I go there often :-)

Hi emma ,thank you n YES PLEASE !!!! :-D i'd love a husky meet n do u do off leads play ? Like in capstone park as I go there often :-)

The cliffe meet has no secure area so is all on lead only. It's a lovely two hour walk though, usually followed with an optional pub lunch. ;)

There is a meet advertised here from time to time at the oxleas trust park in Eltham, I think? There's a secured area there, so the huskies can be let off to play together safely.

I've added you to my friends list, next time We sort out a meet, I'll put up a thread and tag you in it. That means you'll get a notification about it and can come and meet up with us. :) xxx

Thank you all, you are so kind!yours are gorgeous too ;-) I miss going agility as it stops in winter due to venue been outside but cant wait 4 it to start again ;-)

used to take my girl agility but they completely stopped the classes :-( she used to get so excited about going aswell

used to take my girl agility but they completely stopped the classes :-( she used to get so excited about going aswell

Thats a shame :-((( but talking abt excitement as soon as I'd enter the carpark he'd start crying n making some awful noises till we actually walked to n joined the group :-D thats not to say he is a very quiet boy n u never hear him make any kind of sound anywhere else rotfl ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk