Best Uk Dry Food Available

ZachAttack

Would like to know what in the opinions of the reader is the best dry dog food brand available in the UK?

Currently we feed Zach Jameswellbeloved and have done since he was 2 months old but I'm thinking of switching it up as his stools are never consistently solid and I was hoping a change in diet might help

Every 3rd or 4th meal I give my guys RAW Chicken Wings

Helps keep them good and solid.

James wellbeloved is a good food as is csj or wainwrights , he might need a sensitive food tho

How much you feeding him?

He has 3 feeds a day which adds up to 380grams as advised on the packaging for his breed size and age.

Don't get me wrong his stools are OK but often out of the blue he will just get the runs and this is quite frequently. My neighbor says it might be just because he is a pup still (8 months old).

What sensitive foods should i look up then? Didn't know these existed to be honest but will defo look into it

He has 3 feeds a day which adds up to 380grams as advised on the packaging for his breed size and age.

Don't get me wrong his stools are OK but often out of the blue he will just get the runs and this is quite frequently. My neighbor says it might be just because he is a pup still (8 months old).

What sensitive foods should i look up then? Didn't know these existed to be honest but will defo look into it

csj do a sensitive one , you might be over feeding him tbh huskies don't actually need as much as the packaging says

csj do a sensitive one , you might be over feeding him tbh huskies don't actually need as much as the packaging says

Out of interest how much do you feed yours or would you if you had an 8 month old? I've read before that they don't tend to need as much but 380g seems very little anyway.

Plus try telling Zach he doesn't need as much food lol he would go through a whole sack of the stuff if left unattended

Just been on their website and someone has reviewed it saying that it has improved their husky's stools no end and its half the price of Zachs current food which is a juicy bonus.

It's wheat and gluten free though which I'm not sure he needs in his diet? Also if i buy this item should i mix it in with his current food until it runs out or how should i introduce it?

Just been on their website and someone has reviewed it saying that it has improved their husky's stools no end and its half the price of Zachs current food which is a juicy bonus.

It's wheat and gluten free though which I'm not sure he needs in his diet? Also if i buy this item should i mix it in with his current food until it runs out or how should i introduce it?

dunno my parents fed mine lol sorry

Wheat free etc should be fine they wouldn't remove it if they needed it I don't think , yeah I'd gradually swap it over so put a abit in n slowly increase the amount as you decrease the old food

By the way,even when he was 9mths old (which is when I got him) i only fed him 2 cups of dry food a day split into 2 meals n I also buy organs n cook them 4 him to put a bit of flavour in his food or add frozen mince meat (like a handful) n pour a bit of hot water over it n my boy polishes his plate n has nice hard poop ;-)