Wolf's First Real Snow!

Lima

Today Wolf (9 months old this saturday), had his first experience with snow! We've had cold weather, but not real snow, and it was amazing seeing him in the forest enjoying himself, here in Denmark.

I just wanted to share some pictures from today with you :)

Enjoy!

post-10770-0-71326000-1390839740.jpg

post-10770-0-61686600-1390839776.jpg

post-10770-0-37411200-1390839730.jpg

post-10770-0-65354100-1390839755.jpg

post-10770-0-18571400-1390839764.jpg

post-10770-0-82757200-1390839785.jpg

Gorgeous! When I saw the last picture on the gallery a the top of screen, I had to click to see who had posted a picture of my Bear. The colouring and markings are identical. I'll have to look through my pics later on and find one to show you, lol.

Wow emma! they really look alike! need i say i think bear is stunning? ;)

how much does bear weigh? and how tall is he from shoulders and down? :)

Don't they just!  My Bear is a female and weighs around 34kg, sometimes less, she fluctuates a bit.  I haven't ever measured height tbh, she rarely stands still long enough!  The photo I posted was taken when she was only about 7-8 months old.  She's now 2.5 years.  We're not sure exactly what breed she is, we were told husky x akita but I've always felt she had a little shepherd in the mix too.  Hubby disagrees but honestly none of us know for sure. Never seen another dog before who looks so much like her, their faces are different but the body, colour and markings are so similar it's totally shocked me, in a good way!  Your Wolf is gorgeous but somehow I'm guessing you already knew I'd say that ;).

Don't they just! My Bear is a female and weighs around 34kg, sometimes less, she fluctuates a bit. I haven't ever measured height tbh, she rarely stands still long enough! The photo I posted was taken when she was only about 7-8 months old. She's now 2.5 years. We're not sure exactly what breed she is, we were told husky x akita but I've always felt she had a little shepherd in the mix too. Hubby disagrees but honestly none of us know for sure. Never seen another dog before who looks so much like her, their faces are different but the body, colour and markings are so similar it's totally shocked me, in a good way! Your Wolf is gorgeous but somehow I'm guessing you already knew I'd say that ;).

is she lean or fat? because 34kg is a lot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

is she lean or fat? because 34kg is a lot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

She is actually pretty lean, not overweight at all.

You have to Bare in mind she is considerably bigger than a purebred husky and fits into the category of a large breed dog, her build is very American Akita like, which should give you an idea of what she's like. :)