famous!!

Sarah

I've been off work this afternoon and decided to take my boys on a good walk. So we set off and walked up to the local nature reserve near by......wandered around there for an hour then walked home.

Half way around, a guy stopped me who was walking his dog and said ohh are these the ones that pull you on a scooter? To which I replied, yes they can do amonsgst other things - the guy said to me i've heard about you, and i've been hoping to meet you people have told me to keep an eye out for you - and now then, where's you scooter - oops lol

I don't scooter on my own for safety reasons and explained this to him.

Looks like people are talking about me behind my back - but in this instance, in a good way ! biggrin.gif

LOL!! I think its fabulous to be famous because of your dogs, hehehe. Apparently its not hard to get noticed with big fuzzy

huskies walking along side us, is it? I find it funny that as folks drive by in their cars, they watch me walking chewy and solo

and I can just tell that they wonder "how is that woman walking that ginormous dog- and a puppy- and 2 kids at the same

time?" hahaha.

If only they knew...that Im soooo cheating by using a special collar, lol.

One guy actually stopped me in the middle of our walk, and told me he had seen me walking them several times, and asked

if I would ever consider breeding chewy...to be honest I found it kind of odd but still flattering. I guess you dont go un-noticed

when you walk a husky, huh?