Hello, From Texas!

juliapiano

post-11411-0-77946000-1391405368.jpgpost-11411-0-49112700-1391405638.jpgHello! I joined this forum because now I have 2 Sibes and I will be needing all the help I can in staying sane. Oh, wait. TOO LATE! haha

A little about my dogs or should I say family:

Dakota is 2 years old, she has had puppies before. I adopted her from a family where she was an inside dog and they moved to a place where they could not have her. The day I got her, it has been raining and cold outside, and she has been outside in the mud. She was tiny and a little too skinny (no offense to previous owners). But she was calm around people so I took her in. Sure enough, she is super awesome indoors. She does not chew, she loves her kennel, she hangs around the house just great. She was not very obedient and she still isn't, but she has learnt a few more commands over the past couple of weeks and I am very happy with her. The best part is that she loves to cuddle. Also, she is a heck of a running partner! Thanks to her, I have never felt better. 

My puppy is 7 weeks old now, I just got her a few days ago. It was pretty scary and stressful at first, but now I have gotten used to the fact that I have a little baby to take care of, and it is no longer shocking. She runs and chases after me, and cries so I pick her up. She is a total baby. She grunts and breathes really cute and funny. She has quite a personality. She looks into my eyes so seriously. She can look into my eyes longer than Dakota. But she is just such a cute little baby. I think I can tell exactly what kind of dog she is going to be. 

A little about me:

I am a pianist. I am completing my Bachelor of Music in piano performance degree. I am gone only a few hours a day, so I have plenty of time to give to my puppies. Unlike collaborative artists, I am a solo pianist. I spend most of my study time alone. Which, I prefer. My life is pretty much all about classical piano music and my dogs. My parents have 3 labrador girls, and Dakota got along with all of them. In fact, she let them chase her around (her favorite game). The giant yellow lab in the picture is Luna. My parents have had her for 10 years now, and I moved away just recently and miss her so much. She is the greatest, smartest, sweetest dog ever. 

My favorite composers are Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Ravel. Naturally. 

Also, about my puppy. My friend has her sister, and they live just down the street. i am actually keeping her puppy for a few days in a week, while they travel. So Cadence gets to see her sister and play for a few days. 

:)

Hello and welcome to Husky Owners! What a lovely story and such great photos! Oh, you're also a pianist?! Welcome to my "favourite-users" list :up: Piano is the one instrument that I strongly admire and I sincerely regret that I never really learned how to play it.

Looking forward to seeing more of you and your furkids! Huskies could be tedious at times so don't hesitate to ask any questions and always keep us updated with photos! :up:

Greetings Yulia from the other side of the Great State of Texas!!  I'm guessing that's the Gulf in the background - and lots of fun to be had there! - while I'm over in the Big Bend Area (Southeast of El Paso).

My favourite - Ravel on classical guitar!  But I'll gladly set and listen to someone play the piano as well!