Poor Skyla

BingBlaze n Skyla

Walking the dogs atm n as I live near a school had to walk past a good few kids I think one of them asked if they could stroke the huskies (didn't hear what they said) but they said no because he's going to the toilet (on about Blaze) n the kid said something else n the mum said the white one isn't a husky! I'm telling u!

Poor skyla :( lol

She doesn't want to be stroked by your kids anyway lol

Was gonna turn around n say actually she is but I just wanted to carry on with my walk n not have them all over them lol

I get the same response with Yukon, they don't think he's a husky because they didn't know they came in white lol. I've even have people comment about Kodiak that they didn't know they came in red lol. People think husky and only think they are black and white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Got told Solo was proper cuz he has 1 blue and 1 brown eye and only real huskies have that! (Both his eyes are blue)

you made my day :rofl:

seriously though I can't believe how misinformed the public are when it comes down to husky colors. They're a very popular breed now... surely people should at least know they come in lots of colors and markings?  :huh: I had a long, endless debate with my mom when we walked past a white husky. She was adamant it's a Samoyed, because Huskies don't come in white! :shrug:

you made my day :rofl:

seriously though I can't believe how misinformed the public are when it comes down to husky colors. They're a very popular breed now... surely people should at least know they come in lots of colors and markings? :huh: I had a long, endless debate with my mom when we walked past a white husky. She was adamant it's a Samoyed, because Huskies don't come in white! :shrug:

Oh, I had that argument as well. Mine apparently weren't huskies either because they didn't had blue eyes like they should (this was before we got Wodak). On another time I had someone saying they were samoyeds because huskies don't come in red. She didn't had an answer to my question "so when did samoyeds came in red then?" though :P

Aww poor skyla I had a mother and son have an argument about Sasha one day the boy would of only been about 10 he said 'look mum a husky! Its a really snow dog!' I laughed the mother said 'no its not a husky they don't look like that' they went on for about 5mins the boy goes 'oh mum what heck would you know!' And asked if he could pat Sasha I couldn't help but laugh and tell him he was right she is a husky. People are so misinformed there quite popular around here I've seen at least 6 in a 5km radius!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Walking the dogs atm n as I live near a school had to walk past a good few kids I think one of them asked if they could stroke the huskies (didn't hear what they said) but they said no because he's going to the toilet (on about Blaze) n the kid said something else n the mum said the white one isn't a husky! I'm telling u!

Poor skyla :( lol

She doesn't want to be stroked by your kids anyway lol

Was gonna turn around n say actually she is but I just wanted to carry on with my walk n not have them all over them lol

I have a similar issue, when out on a walk, people always come up as say "oh what a lovely dog, husky right? he is gorgeous" I just stand there thinking "they have clearly not seem the BRIGHT PINK collar 'she' is wearing" some people. My poor Snowda, she is a little girl not a boy :( 

I have a similar issue, when out on a walk, people always come up as say "oh what a lovely dog, husky right? he is gorgeous" I just stand there thinking "they have clearly not seem the BRIGHT PINK collar 'she' is wearing" some people. My poor Snowda, she is a little girl not a boy :(

I've had that before too, bings n blaze have blue on , n skyla had all pink on , collar lead and harness , n someone asked me if she was a girl or a boy , n when we said girl they said oh yes u can tell by her eyes :blink:

I've had that before too, bings n blaze have blue on , n skyla had all pink on , collar lead and harness , n someone asked me if she was a girl or a boy , n when we said girl they said oh yes u can tell by her eyes :blink:

Haha that's amazing, some people....