Made Up Husky Words.....

mel101094

• Snow starting saying "ooh rum" when she was a puppy, now its changed to "ooh roggam" whatever that means, she says it a lot though
  • Moo's name is Skielar, but she later told us that her real name is Moo by saying "I'm Moo Moo"
  • Thor says "gang gang" when play fighting with the others
  • Nook hasnt said a word yet, im sure she will in time 

:)

Ice usually says "awwoooo awooo awwoooo" ,lol.  He's recently started to try to say hello, he usually says "aaaaaooooooo" .  He does a great cockerel impression but it's not intentional!  ha ha,

Bear likes to moo like a cow, when you disturb her sleep, lol.

Ice usually says "awwoooo awooo awwoooo" ,lol.  He's recently started to try to say hello, he usually says "aaaaaooooooo" .  He does a great cockerel impression but it's not intentional!  ha ha,

Bear likes to moo like a cow, when you disturb her sleep, lol.

Haha, sometimes Moo attempts to say hello kinda like your Ice. Snow also says "now" when she wants feeding, she stands at the side in the kitchen and says "NOW".....

Alpha says hello a lot  but both say....F@#% bla bla aswell...

:rofl: :rofl: cool dogs you got there!

Diamond barely speaks, but I swear he mumbles to himself at times  :huh: he used to get overly excited (crashing into everything, destroying fragile stuffs and screaming out loud) at the sight of his leash, so I often hold his leash and just stand there ignoring all his woo-woos. That's when I notice my dog grumbles! :lol: He's like "Woo wooooo  <_< " LOL most likely translates into "cheeky woman! Walk me already!" LOL

Are we all bonkers? :) Talking dogs, whatever next ;)

Snowy makes a sound like Chewbacca from Star Wars, like a cross between a roar only high pitched, no idea why he does this, usually when I tell him off, think he's answering me back :)

Harry says aawooooooooo, sounds like he's saying Harold, only draws out the 'rold' bit, maybe that's where he got his name from????

Freya will come and woo when she wants to go out and if you don't get up straight away it becomes more insistent you can tell she thinks she is talking

Moo does that, thats when she goes around saying "im moo moo"