1. 1. The ultimate romantic song

• I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing -- Aerosmith
    • Can You Feel The Love Tonight -- Lion King OST
    • Beautiful In White -- Shane Filan
    • You'll Be In My Heart -- Tarzan OST
    • When You Say Nothing At All -- Ronan Keating
    • More Than Words -- Westlife
    • Other (write answer in reply)

What's the best romantic song on Earth? :) listed in the poll are my top favorites. I have another one called "The Way You Look At Me" but most of you probably have never heard of it so didn't put it in the poll. Also some other Disney OSTs: Tangled - I See The Light, Lion King 2 - Love Will Find A Way :D 

I voted, but I also love these two songs: 

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

And 

Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply

There are so many more that I love too, but these are my two absolute favorites. :) The first one is the one that my husband and I chose for our first dance as husband and wife at our wedding reception. :)

I'm struggling to think of one, lol. Romance isn't really my thing. Paul's the romantic one, he likes that Sinead O'Connor one: Nothing compares 2 U. I'm still struggling to think of a good love song, lol. Cranberries, Linger? I usually prefer to listen to break up songs, ha ha ha. Paul always moans Im always playing songs that sing "men are bad! I hate men! Rooooaaaar!!!" :rofl:

I'm struggling to think of one, lol. Romance isn't really my thing. Paul's the romantic one, he likes that Sinead O'Connor one: Nothing compares 2 U. I'm still struggling to think of a good love song, lol. Cranberries, Linger? I usually prefer to listen to break up songs, ha ha ha. Paul always moans Im always playing songs that sing "men are bad! I hate men! Rooooaaaar!!!" :rofl:

Love and breakup are bordering on the same line

Time to say goodbye Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli

hmm it wont let me post a link to youtube wonder why everyone else seems to be able?

Agreed! Andrea Bocelli has quite a few romantic songs and I absolutely love him as an artist.

You should be able to, just paste the youtube url.

Ok, think I found one.  Problem with finding a good song is that the words have to mean something to you personally.  Well, at least to me they do, they have to be relevent. 

So on that basis, I'm settling on Pink's "please don't leave me".  As it basically says "I'm a total headcase and act like I couldn't care less but I do love you really" lol.

its only this site that wont let me cut and paste links very strange

Are you copying the link straight from the url?  When you're trying to paste it are you doing it from a mobile device or pc/laptop?  If you're on a pc/laptop and not already doing so, go into the "more reply options" bit, located directly next to the post button, maybe you'll get more luck doing it that way?