Greetings From Columbus, Ga (1.5 Hours South Of Atlanta)

Constupro

Heyas everyone.  I'm an avid SIberian Husky lover.  My husband and myself are currently awaiting our newest addition to the family.  I've had to leave my other Husky with my Parents.  They got too attached too it.  (Funny how that works out).  We should know within the week or two if the pregnancy has taken.  In 3-4 months we'll have some pictures for you!

We're naming our puppy (Don't laugh) Balto.  For respect to the famous two huskies Balto and Togo.

Any tips and tricks with a new Husky Puppy would be lovely! We have an absurd amount of room, indoors and outdoors for him.  And, by experience, I already have 50+ combs, brooms, brushes and vacuum filters, waiting for the inevitable shedding.

Oh the wait, the anticipation, the sleepless nights of anxiousness. Then, BAM! The little furbaby arrives and your world is topsy turvey. Welcome to the pack. When you get this little furball, we will expect lots of pics. Questions for specific topics that you need answered are probably the best approach, rather than just asking for general input. Helps us help you a bit better.

I think most people on here buy dry kibble, in which you can find ratings at dogfoodadvisor.com.  Personally, I feed mine Taste of the Wild - Pacific Stream.  It is reasonably priced, grain free food. 

Awesome, thanks ^.^ I'll look into it now :)