Visit To The Vets

Husky-gunner

well we have just got back from the vets skye & keiko have been for there boosters the vet is very very happy with how there health is :D  skye is 18.10 kg & keiko is 21.10 kg

also skye was spayed about 2 weeks ago and the vet is very happy with her recovery and has give her the all clear to get back to full walks again :D

there was a funny moment when the vet asked to see there teeth i said to her ask them she looked at me strange but when she said can i see your teeth they sat down and opened there mouth ( a little trick i tort them) she burst out laughing :D

so all in all we have 2 very healthy happy huskys with great teeth and i am one very proud husky dad :D

do they need any extra jabs to come to camp ?

the need the normal pet passport stuff like rabies and that and min 24 hrs and max 120 hrs before travelling they need tapeworm treatment and this needs to be marked in the passport by the vet and signed etc...and I am getting them scanned at the same time so that I know where their chips are so-that they do not have to go looking for a long time at the tunnel....