I Got A Raise!

Chula

I am just so thrilled and have no where to brag because my coworkers would see or hear, but I finally make almost the same amount of money as my male coworkers. It has taken a long time to get there, but my boss has been amazing and saw it as an "equity" issue that needed fixing. He was able to get the big boss to bump me up 10 percent! I was so not expecting it, but it is so appreciated. Sorry for the bragging, I am just so happy!

And here is a picture of a freshly bathed Chula, just because. Her ears look gigantic from this angle!

post-9250-0-62139600-1392132205_thumb.jp

Edited by Chula

Thanks everyone. Now I have to stop myself from spending it all on doggy gear. I can spend that raise on harnesses, leashes and dog toys faster than I can earn it! I feel like I can justify getting one of those alpine outfitters urban trail harnesses. I've been wanting to since they were pointed out to me last month, but was worrying about the $$.

Great news Emily. Although to be fair, you shouldn't be getting paid less because you're female. But that's a topic for another time, lol. Glad you've gotten something good coming your way, hope the good fortune continues. :)