Caught Snuggling In Bed.

Emma

Ha ha ha.  He does like a good snuggle at bedtime.  :)

to be fair that's about the only time he does like one though, pmsl. 

Guess he must be a lighter sleeper than me, the flash wasn't enough to rouse me, would of had to hit me with a sledgehammer!  Been a long old week at work and it's only wednesday! lmao.

Ha ha Claire, yes, don't they just?!  ;)

Lmao Jason!  :D   There's nothing stopping him from sleeping on the floor, plenty of room there! ;)   However, he wouldn't agree with me.  In his eyes the bed is HIS bed.  He sleeps on it literally all day, from about 9am-4pm this is where you'll find him,  he likes his creature comforts but then, don't they all?!  lol. 

Oh boy, do I now consider myself lucky. I have tried time after time to get mine to sleep upstairs but they are not interested. If they aren't in their own beds downstairs they are up and down and whining until I let them downstairs. At bedtime all I say is "time for bed guys" and they go straight into their crates snuggle down and go to sleep. AHHHHH BLISS.

Gary

It took me 2 years to get Darwin out o the habit of sleeping on my bed.

Now all three sleep in the little box room

Lol. That sounds like hard work. Tbh, I prefer to keep him close by at night so i know hes not being naughty!

He's in his crate during the day, so I'd rather he was out and about when I'm home. Restore the balance and my conscience a bit. :)

Penny will wait until I wake up in the morning to jump up, Kaiser will jump up at any point and climb all over us! theyre in crates now though, kinda miss bedtime with the dogs beside us, need a bigger crate for Kaiser though paid for it today! so hopefully be here next week! and get my money back for the one we have! not sure 4 inches higher will make much of a difference but will try it out!

Oh boy, do I now consider myself lucky. I have tried time after time to get mine to sleep upstairs but they are not interested. If they aren't in their own beds downstairs they are up and down and whining until I let them downstairs. At bedtime all I say is "time for bed guys" and they go straight into their crates snuggle down and go to sleep. AHHHHH BLISS.

Gary

Mine are like that infact Shadow usually takes himself to bed around 10ish waiting for his bedtime treat!