Logo

Stormy

Im starting up a small hairdressing business on the side of Sainsburys with view to expand it further later on :)

I was thinking of just calling it STORM Hair, I cant have STORM on its own due to the company STORM. In the future this could potentially become STORM Hair & Beauty as i am to own my own shop eventually which i will want a beautician in there also. 

Anyway i need a logo designing and i dont know ANY designers lol so i didn't know if someone was able to come up with something that i could use for now??

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im starting up a small hairdressing business on the side of Sainsburys with view to expand it further later on :)

I was thinking of just calling it STORM Hair, I cant have STORM on its own due to the company STORM. In the future this could potentially become STORM Hair & Beauty as i am to own my own shop eventually which i will want a beautician in there also. 

Anyway i need a logo designing and i dont know ANY designers lol so i didn't know if someone was able to come up with something that i could use for now??

Yes, I will... love trying these!

Storm hair... just thinking... maybe this gives off the wrong message?

I know why you have done it, but surely your hair is a mess after a storm?

Do you have any colours you would like using... this is my first, simple one, needs something added so will have another look later, off for lunch now lol

post-2303-0-31884300-1392295199.png

I'm not a fan of the name either...gives off a bad impression. I know what you're going for, you want to name it after yourself, but it doesn't work in this case.

I have a few ideas. What about: [street name] hair salon, [street name] cuts, Cuts, QuikCuts, QuikiCuts.

Aaa yeah the s makes it better. I dont want to come away from the name completely tbh with you as i dont personally see its THAT much of an issue! I cannot name it by street etc as im going to be mobile for a while

Dave i dont really like the blue TBH i like purples, reds, pinks (not real bright barbie pink though!!!)

Well done Storm I cant really help with a logo, I don't have any for my own I just go by word of mouth as it works in a small village like this, pity im not living there I could have been your beauty therapist ;) Good luck in your new venture though, its great you've so many people on this that are able to give you a hand :) couldn't find a good luck smiley but GOOD LUCK!!!!! ;)

Ooo I actually have a thought based on that name. Not as good at photo shop as these guys but will have a go anyways since I actually have a creative idea that doesn't involve 1s and 0s lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Not very often I have an idea when it comes to logos but the name just suited it and a style I used a very long time ago for something. To be honest not very often I actually spend time on photoshop LMAO

post-1-0-63353200-1392324008.png

Needs a little tidyin up but ya get the idea

Not very often I have an idea when it comes to logos but the name just suited it and a style I used a very long time ago for something. To be honest not very often I actually spend time on photoshop LMAO

attachicon.gifSTORM LOGO.png

but why do I keep humming the Star wars theme ????? :P

ok so I cant quote 2 dif logos on 2 dif pages for some reason I like this logo and one of the other page ill quote after this! but I like storm's hair and beauty or hair and beauty by storm :) just my input :)

attachicon.gifSTORM LOGO.png