Another Great Way To Exercise Your Husky!!!

GohanTheHusky

Neat vid.  Though I might make a suggestion, put him in a harness when you take him out like that.  It would be much safer for him.  If there's a need to abruptly stop, his neck could get wrenched with just a collar.

You're brave to bike with him on just a leash, I have a springer on my bike for Champ cause he's easily distracted and likes to try and yank to the side, it keeps him from pulling the bike over and away from the wheels.  But as mentioned above you'll want to get him on a harness, with the springer I have him hooked to the bike with a harness but also have him on his leash loosely in case something happens and he gets free of his harness.  Otherwise nice vid and it looks like he's enjoying the run :)

Neat vid.  Though I might make a suggestion, put him in a harness when you take him out like that.  It would be much safer for him.  If there's a need to abruptly stop, his neck could get wrenched with just a collar.

You're brave to bike with him on just a leash, I have a springer on my bike for Champ cause he's easily distracted and likes to try and yank to the side, it keeps him from pulling the bike over and away from the wheels.  But as mentioned above you'll want to get him on a harness, with the springer I have him hooked to the bike with a harness but also have him on his leash loosely in case something happens and he gets free of his harness.  Otherwise nice vid and it looks like he's enjoying the run :)

Thank you! And yes I know about the harness but he doesn't really pull. I trained him to also slow down, so he wasnt pulling me at all. We were going for a nice little run  :D

There was one time when a car was coming and I told him to slow down, and he did and I got to stop the bike from moving until car passed (: 

good vid , be careful running him on roads/paths it could hurt his joints and his feet and i'd be soo worried i'd drop the leash n loose mine just having it on my hand like that

I have the mushers secret wax on his pads for protection, he has no sore pads! That product is awesome. And I hold it tight trust me! And besides, I have full control, the video seems like its hard to do but it isnt that hard. Its easy! 

One of the best things about a harness and a bike/sled is that once you train them to pull (it's what they want to do anyways) THEY feel like they're in charge of where they're going

and that so fits their personality(they love it)...all you have to do is give a direction once in a while....HEAVEN.

I used to use a bike/collar...it's not the end of the world...Gohan is not made of glass, but if you use a harness and train him to pull all your options for a great run with the bike

will be open to you :D

it kind of is if something happens n damages his trachea , you shouldn't have a dog running with a bike scooter etc on a collar