They Say It Was A Husky..it Made Me Cry...

MarkoMKD

Oh that made me cry! That poor dog living like that. It's amazing how quickly her happy husky personality shines through. I hate to think someone abandoned her and left her to suffer. I hope she finds someone that will love her and hug her and make sure she is always taken care of. Poor baby!

Oh, and this is from their Q&A on the other dog:

Q: Will you be adopting out Frankie and Miley as a pair?
A: While many folks have expressed interest in adopting them as a pair, we have decided it is in the best interest of both dogs that they be adopted separately. Miley is a 50-pound dog who wants to play for hours, while Frankie is a teacup-sized Chihuahua who weighs only four pounds and prefers to sit on laps as opposed to playing and wrestling. At TFPF, we are focused on making sure Miley gets placed into a home where she can thrive, exercise, and receive plenty of love and attention.