Hiya From Nz.

fluffystuff

Hi there, my name's Carissa, I'm 27 years old, I have 2 children Kadin (m) 9 years old, and Josie (f) 8 years old.

I have qualifications in animal care, and am just obsessive compulsive when it comes to animals, and am trying to start and animal related business from home currently, so that's a big involved learning curve.

My pets are Keyto, a 5 year old black and white Siberian Husky I adopted last year, Digger a Siberian Husky pup, he's about 18 weeks old now, to early to tell what color he is but most likely a dilute black, or may turn Sable. I also have four cats. Did have 2 budgies but the cat's decided they really wanted a snack, so they must have built a cat pyramid to gain access to the cage which was attached to the wall at a 7 foot height.

I thought I would come see what this forum is like, as I have been frequenting another husky forum for a few months, but have found if you don't agree with certain people there, some of the members will personally attack you, so hope not much of that happens here!

I live in the lower part of the North Island in NZ.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the lord of the rings was mainly in Wellington and im about 200km away from there, and im about 45km away from peter jacksons residence where he has a wee hobbitville built. Not sure if that is where he had been filming or not though.

Note : Keyto is a girl lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk