Does Your Husky Like Fruit?

fluffystuff

Freya is a great carrot fan as well loves them raw. we have Strawberries and blackcurrants in the garden and she will go mad for them have found her many a time eating blackcurrants from off the bush. she went through a phase of eating strawberries but seems to only like them when they are overripe now.

we also have a cat who goes mad for strawberry jam and will come and mug you for some whenever we have any  

Kodi loves carrots too, and they're really good for their teeth, he has them instead of dental chews and the vet has said he has really good teeth! He used to like apples (cores/pips removed) but doesn't seem keen on much else! Have to be careful with fruits that have pips/stones/stems/leaves as some can be poisonous.

Kira loves fruit. And it's pretty much anything, but things I think she enjoys most are apples and pears.

And her absolute favorite would be bananas, I haven't eaten a banana without having to share it with her ever since I have her.

Any Veg... including Broccoli and Cauliflower. and she also will kill for a carrot... walks  round with it between her teeth like some big orange cigar, then she will settle down and munch away at it. She likes Melon, but not much else. Currants, raisins, and Sultanas are not allowed  because I think I saw somewhere they are bad for them , but not sure. So I won't risk giving them.

Turbo will eat anything. He is always getting the banana peels from my kids. Apples, pineapple, oranges.. You name it. I don't give it to him intentionally.. He usually just waits for my kids to drop something, or waits till were not looking. I can't even have a bowl of fruit out without him trying to snatch something. We had to cut down a crab apple tree because he would just sit there eating all the apples that fell off and get sick.

I give mine carrot and apple as treats.  However Ice will eat anything he can get his mush round.  The other day I was chasing him around the kitchen trying to get my potato back, that he'd counter surfed and was trying to scoff.  I got it back eventually, was a bit holey mind you!