Hello From Cleveland, Ohio

amandaleigh89

Hey everyone! I'm 24 and from Cleveland, Ohio. Not only am I new to this site but I'm new to husky ownership. I knew of someone who needed to get rid of her almost 7 year old female husky named Lily due to toy aggression and her baby. This is her third, and final home. She was crated the first 6 years of her life so she doesn't have much training but she's perfect for me. I'm so glad I can be her forever home.  Sorry for the poor quality of photos. I haven't had a chance to get any good ones yet. The first one was on our drive home and the second one was during her first play date. 

post-11485-0-65811600-1392706954_thumb.j

post-11485-0-89038200-1392706955_thumb.j

It's a good thing you have done, giving Lily a loving home. Glad you found us, so if you have any questions or concerns there is always someone here that can help. Welcome to the Pack.

Thanks everyone. I'm sure I'll have a million questions soon. I've been searching the boards for all my questions so far and found so much useful information. 

Welcome to the pack, is she enjoying all the snow we just got ?

Actually she hates the snow. She's kinda small for a husky so the snow comes up to her shoulders and I think since she was crated for so long she's not familiar with the snow. I was so upset, my SO has a dog who LOVES the snow so we thought a play date in the snow would be perfect for them. We put them in his backyard and she just stared at me begging to go in. 

Welcome to the pack. :)
She's adorable - thanks for adopting! 

Mine hates the snow and cold, too, and he always asks to come inside as soon as he's done his business. I always thought it was one of his weird personality quirks, but I think its because of his arthritis...as they are in more pain when its cold outside. I'd get that checked out, like I said in your thread about her exercise.