My Nan

Stormy

I havnt mentioned this atall but my nan is very I'll. They found out she has a type of cancer that is one in a ridiculous amount if people it's basically everywhere.

Anyway she is the type of person who is extremely fit and active etc so it came as a shock

She had some tests and has had a few ops so far but I got a message today from her saying update bad news best your mum tells you....

I'm still waiting to hear from them yet ..... Not sire what it's gonna be :(

So sorry to hear :(  Hopefully a miracle can happen, have to hope for the best.  In the mean time all you can do is offer your love and support and make some wonderful memories with her in the meantime.  My friend's aunt was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer 2 years ago around July 10th, and she was gone on July 31st so it was very hard for them.

Our thoughts are with you

Nix is right, it's not fair that this cruel disease can infect & take the ones we love, especially those who have always looked after themselves, but make the most of what time you have together, make memories to last you, share stories & write them down, start a family tree & uncover new branches of the family you may never have known about - anything so you have something to treasure forever.

Huge hugs coming your way from someone who knows the path you tread, xx

Sorry to hear this Storm, when I was little my grandma was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of breast cancer, she was only given a few months to live at the time she was diagnosed but she's still here and kicking about 13 years later, hold out hope and spend good quality time with her while she's here and remember that the medical field can sometimes do amazing things in a short period of time