It Smells Around Here...

robke

Today the farmers around here are allowed to inject their land with muck again...

It does smell stronger then normal cause offcourse it has not been in the air for a few months....

Bindi loves the smell and just stands there sniffing the air...Alpha well he cannot be bothered...

what a load of sh**    :rofl:

So true... :D that is why we are luck that spreading is not allowed in Holland it all has to be injected otherwise it would be worse...as we are surrounded by farms ... :)

ROFL, oh my what a wonderful experience that must be every time it happens.

from today nearly everyday for the next 2,5 months unless it dries out and no rain in forecast for a few days LOLOL

I live in cattle farm central and they spread muck when ever they feel like it. Luckily we live on top of a hill but occasionally the wind is blowing the 'wrong' way and it bloody well stinks! Not only that but the farmers seem to manage to drop loads on the roads and of course the dogs love to lick it up :( No kisses for them on those occasions ;)

Muck... is this like animal ... poo? mixed with water? got big sprinkler things that flick it all over the paddocks? If so, it doesnt happen here to often anymore, all the farmers got into Fertilizer like Urea and stuff... you know - crop dusting... 

I will never forget the smell though... it is imprinted in the nostrils of my childhood memories :( ewww

yep around here it is either cow or pig but not a lot of water mixed in urine yes water only about 5% I believe.... the thing that does stink is chicken poo the spread that on the tree growers land just across the road from me.... ^_^

it is actually a good smell for blocked nose  :)