Hands Free

Mike101

Used my belt today while walking Skye, and for the first time I was able to take my camera. I managed to get the one shot of her, and the heavens opened :rolleyes: , so I had to hide my camera away for the rest of the walk :(

post-10905-0-79132700-1392915056_thumb.j

I used the  Belt to hold the Extendable lead , which is clipped to her harness when she is in Explore  mode, and I have a short lead that I attach to her Halti head collar  for more control when we are walking in pedestrian areas or on the causeways

Looks like she was enjoying the scent of something down there! lol.   How you getting on with the walking belt, do you get pulled over at all in it?  I haven't gotten around to getting one yet, not sure if i'll end up getting caught off balance. Also, I see you've got a rope extendable there, have you seen the tape ones?  They're much more durable and although the ones I ended up getting cost a packet (flexi giant) you can shop around and get some other brands much cheaper.  :)

The belt  is great.. even when she saw a squirrel and pounced , I felt so "planted"  it  didn't pull me  much at all. and  Yes I have seen the tape ones , the reason I got this was, before when I had her on the extendable, I also had the short lead round my forearm and the clip hooked onto the rope of the other lead, so, if she happened to pull it  out of my hand...I wouldn't lose her  as I still had the short lead on my arm  :)

Thanks.  Will have to get round to it at some point this year.  it's one of those things, any time I seem to have a little spare money, a great big bill presents itself so I have to put the idea on the back burner again, lol.