Hello From Finland!

Psykoz

Hello there! :) 

I thought it was about time that I joined this forum and introduced myself! When I got my first husky (there will be more than one one day!! :D ) I couldn't decide which forum to join, I can't keep up with two forums tbh and apparently I picked the wrong one! I hope this forum will be a bit more open minded than the other one. ;)

Anyway! My name is Caroline, I'm a 22 year old swede living stuck living in Finland (love you know, does weird things to you.) Together we have a 5 month old husky puppy named Rosko who comes from a working type dam and a show type sire. I'm not sure about there but it's quite a rare combination where I live. On the other hand, there's not even 6 million people living in this country. :lol:

I'd like to add that our cultures are very different. I'm not sure if it as different as compared to the US but still. Because of this people might take my opinions in the wrong way I guess, things being done to dogs in the US makes people fall of their chairs here. Again, I don't know how different it is here compared to the UK or other countries but I guess time will tell :P

I'm a pretty direct person, I say what I think, I'm bad at handling bullshit and I'm always honest but I never mean anything personal. It's not you, it's what you say! So please if you feel offended just PM me so we can sort it out! :lovebone:

Here is a few pictures of my bunnybutt :heartbeat::rolleyes:
post-11484-0-70218600-1393002375_thumb.j

post-11484-0-88792700-1393002461_thumb.j

post-11484-0-30368500-1393002479_thumb.j
post-11484-0-44596400-1393002549_thumb.j
post-11484-0-51669000-1393002553_thumb.j

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Pack Caroline. Rosko shows a nice combination of working/show structure. He's got the long legs of the working breed, but a very nice headset. Coloration of those combos are pretty cool. I'm quite certain that you will find this forum has a whole lot less drama ;). It is not real common over here, but there are a few breeders that are doing so in an attempt to increase biodiversity in the show lines.

Caroline and Rosko, welcome.  What a good looking boy.  My gosh he looks ready for just about anything.

Wow! What an incredibly warm welcome! :D I adore you guys already <3 it's been a few days since I wrote this post now but i havent been able to use my PC since and this iBad is a pain to type on I havent really felt like going through all the anger it means but I thought i had to say something at least! I'll come with more detailed replies when I'm back on my pc :D

I thought some of you might be interested in what his dam and sire looks like so I'll attach a few pictures :)

Sire:

post-11484-0-42215400-1393268993_thumb.j

post-11484-0-53716000-1393269006_thumb.j

Dam:

post-11484-0-59776100-1393269054_thumb.j

post-11484-0-94815700-1393269066_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh.. Sorry guys for coming back to you all so late but it's been a pretty rough month. I hope it will get better now though!

Welcome to the Pack Caroline. Rosko shows a nice combination of working/show structure. He's got the long legs of the working breed, but a very nice headset. Coloration of those combos are pretty cool. I'm quite certain that you will find this forum has a whole lot less drama ;). It is not real common over here, but there are a few breeders that are doing so in an attempt to increase biodiversity in the show lines.

This might be the nicest and most thought through compliment I've had so far! I hope I don't make it sound like I appreciate the other nice compliments less saying this but I've actually never had any comments about his show/working mixed structure before!

vVCGabp.gif

That's just fabulous <3

Hello and welcome to Husky Owners! You're definitely at the right place now, I bet you will love this forum before you know it! Your introduction is beyond cute and Rosko is a beatiful lad. Looking forward to seeing more of you two! :up:

Thanks! The little I've seen of this forum so far (unfortunately) has been better than the other one, not saying the other one is all bad but some things really put me off about it.. 

His mumma looks like a toughie lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Aww she's a real sweetheart, really! 
45499_520043078039919_2061369037_n.jpg
(Picture belongs to Oona Mäkiniemi)

I might just as well update a bit on Rosko!

Today he turned 6 months old and we celebrated by walking to the zoo store where we let him pick something he'd like to eat!
He picked a bully stick  :D 

Yesterday we took a trip to the forest nearby, it's finally becoming spring here  ;)  7uTYI.jpg7uU0U.jpg7uU2w.jpg7uU31.jpg7uU3z.jpg7uU4x.jpg
7uUJy.jpg