Hello From Finland!

Psykoz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics! What stunning scenery! Bet he loves to explore the forest. :)

Thank you!  :) I think the wonderful nature is my favorite thing about Finland so far! ( I moved here about 8 months ago if you missed that :)

Rosko really loves the forest as much as me and my boyfriend does which is lucky for him considering we make him come with us no matter the weather  B)

Welcome, from the United States, where we always try to make people fall out of their chairs. 

This forum has folks from all over who have many different styles of raising their dogs, and usually can have discussions without drama! But, like all forums, there will be areas where people disagree. We are, after all, only human.

Welcome, from the United States, where we always try to make people fall out of their chairs. 

This forum has folks from all over who have many different styles of raising their dogs, and usually can have discussions without drama! But, like all forums, there will be areas where people disagree. We are, after all, only human.

Thank you very much!

You guys over there seem to be experts when it comes to that ;) I thought I had heard it all until I was told about debarking..

Disagreements are fine and only expected, but when it comes to the point where the other person starts calling you condescending and insulting only because you disagree and won't agree with them then it's just.. too much for me.

Well my dog is fully barked, woo'd and grumble-grumbled. She is downright chatty. I would suggest, however, that a very, very, very small minority of people in the united states debark their dogs. I don't actually know anyone who has done so, nor do I know of anyone who knows someone who has done so. I'd be wary of deciding how people "are" or "aren't" just based on where they come from. The US is a very large country with a huge variety of people, cultures, and pet-owners. There are quite a few of us on this forum, so I'm sure you will get to see us crazy Americans in action.