Surgery Eepp

Bambi92

So I have to have surgery to have all four wisdom teeth out top two won't be a problem bottom two are a different story all together my right one is almost on the nerve and my jaw the surgeon said he will have to cut the gum in 3 places then cut the tooth to get it out my left one in the surgeons words will be a pain in the butt to get out as its almost sitting sideways and is sitting against my other tooth it is also sitting just above the nerve and jaw with its roots going sideways along the nerve.

Possible complications with that alone are they could damage the nerve and I'll lose feeling in my lip for a few months or they won't be able to get all the tooth out

I'm not looking forward to it last time I was knocked out I woke up half way through :(

Its not going to happen until about June unless something comes up earlier.

:(:unsure::(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone :)

I've only been to this dentist once and that was painful enough but this is a surgeon hopefully he's good seems very knowledgeable answered all my questions which is good :)

I was quoted $3000-$4000 for this surgery by a private dentist but I'm going through the hospital so its free only good thing about this lol

Hope it goes well for you Liv and its not bad news for you :)