Is There Such Thing?

mydiamond

So my brother just walked out from the kitchen. He was absolutely surprised seeing Dime sleeping in the TV room.

Bro: Was Diamond here before?!

Me: Yep. He was here all the time. 

Bro: I swear I saw him in the garage

Me: But he's here!

Bro: Yes but I swear I saw a dog walking around in the garage!

Me: Maybe it's a cat?

I immediately realized how stupid I sounded :lol: there's no way my bro would mistake a stray cat as a fluffy adult husky. So is there such thing as a canine ghost?? :lol:

I use to see my old dog that I grew up with same age as me from 1-12yrs when she passed from bone cancer she ran out in front of me while I was riding my bike I fell off and just up the road where I would of been a car hit a pole I was lucky that day but I believe in that stuff :)

Interesting maybe his mind was playing tricks? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Besides a few movies involving animal spirits, I found this little tidbit

While I've commented on here in the past that my religious beliefs probably are quite a bit different from others, I do believe (with personal reason) in an afterlife and expect to find my furred companions there waiting at the bridge (so to speak).  So for them to appear isn't that farfetched.

Maye what your brother saw was just some old dog who had lived around where you were and for some reason decided to put in an appearance ...