Morning At The Beach

Jase

would not be so bad if we did have snow here...had nothing and only 10 nights at a minus temp this winter...

Ahh, fair enough  :o

that looks so nice, jealous much 

I'm jealous too :)

Lovely pics of Ronin!

Thanks! It wont be long and I'll be having to brave the rain me thinks  :P

:o Ronin is so BIG now! He's adorable :) great pics!

How's it going with Ronin? Enjoying the craziness of husky world lol

Yeah, he is getting big for sure. Husky-world is pretty crazy LOL, challenging but very rewarding. :)

Wee, look at that big boy! And he's only 4 months old, just waiting for the time when he'd simply push you over when he wants cuddles :D

Cheers mate.

Yeah I know he is big... we play "tug and fetch" in the house and he runs back down the corridor and jumps into my arms with his toy when I am sitting on the ground! I have to use all of my martial arts knowledge to absorb the considerable force. He is nearly 15kg! THe vets says his joints and structure are all perfect so I am not concerned about his size and I am super diligent with what I feed him. Breeder thinks he will be big like his dad who is a lean 27kg sled dog! My money is on a lean 28kg, vet thinks 30kg. Both parents are champion show and sled dogs so they must just scrape into breed standard.

Cheers mate.

Yeah I know he is big... we play "tug and fetch" in the house and he runs back down the corridor and jumps into my arms with his toy when I am sitting on the ground! I have to use all of my martial arts knowledge to absorb the considerable force. He is nearly 15kg! THe vets says his joints and structure are all perfect so I am not concerned about his size and I am super diligent with what I feed him. Breeder thinks he will be big like his dad who is a lean 27kg sled dog! My money is on a lean 28kg, vet thinks 30kg. Both parents are champion show and sled dogs so they must just scrape into breed standard.

Sounds great! If he keeps growing with that pace he's going to be just as big as Ares by the time he turns 6 months old. Well, I'm loving huge huskies anyway :P The bigger, the more space for cuddles :wub: