Dry Food

Stormy

Right I am gonna have to do what I didn't really want to but it's for the best really.

Skye is scratching all the tome she hasn't got fleas I think it's to do with her food. I get them frozen raw but due to work abd not having as much time anymore I have been unable to add in everything they're meant to have with it so they aren't getting all the nutrients they need anymore.

So I gave decided today to swap over to dry food I'll eo this gradually over a week or so but question is what brand do I go for?? Needs to not break the bank but also be a good quality :)

Thanks all

I am not sure what the brands are over there, but since they are used to raw feeding I would probably look for one with a high protein percentage and grain free. We try to feed from smaller pet food companies like Merrick and Champion (Orijen/Acana) because I like the higher quality ingredients, but it is pricey.

Well thanks for all the advice lol

you sound like hubby, we dont all work retail hours lol. Mine do well on aldi own brand, it was what charlie was on and seems to suit Solo though we are lucky as he is a husky with cast iron stomach.

Its been posted since 6 this morning! lol

I got some on my way home from work i went for Arden grange for now as they have had some of that before at Hannahs (dog walker) and been fine on it. I gave them a little bit tonight and so far so good infact ive never seen them so excited... guess they had got bored with the raw! lol