Own Newest Family Member

Emma Gould

tasymu7a.jpg - so this is our new little girl, we pick her up next friday. We're still trying to think of a name that will suit this little beauty.

The 3 names we're deciding on are:

NALA

NAKITA

ATHENA

any opinions on what name you think would suit her?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my!

I was looking at Husky pups recently and I saw this exact pup and I was thinking "Omg she is so beautiful!" I was THIS close to ringing up about her.

Post loads of pics because she is a beaut!

Thank you.

My partner has a 2 year old husky so it's going to be fun to see how she reacts to this little one.

We went and viewed the litter when they we're recently born and had to turn down to unfortunate circumstances but as soon as we saw the add we couldn't help ourselves when we went to see her. She's so gentle (atm).

We're really excited to introduce her and shall keep up to date pictures and also what name we choose :)

Thank you. Yeah Nala was the first name I thought of and seems to be the one that I keep going back too lol.

It reminds me of Nala from The Lion King haha 

It reminds me of Nala from The Lion King haha

Haha yeah, I completely forgot it was the name from lion king until the day after.

It is a very beautiful name and she is a very beautiful pup, just have to convince the other half to start liking it more lol!

How about Raven?

Suits her colouring :) my boy Keiko had a sister called raven but she sadly passed at 4 weeks old after being stung by bees :( xx

Raven is a stunning name but I think we might be sticking with the name Nala. I keep coming back to it no matter how many other names we find lol.

Aw bless her, sorry to hear that. Poor little pooch xx

I like "Nala" :D perfect picture of beauty in simplicity! Nakita is pretty too, but it's three-syllable so you might end up calling her Kita instead.

Welcome on board btw! :)

I love love love the name Nala. And yeah I kept thinking that I'd end up calling her Kita if we was to name her Nakita. Oh such a hard decision lol.

Thank you :)

Gorgeous "dirty" face

Welcome Nala to your new Worldwide Husky Pack :D