It's My Steak!!!

Emma

Haha naughty naughty. Sasha must be broken she doesn't counter surf even when we had one big enough for her to get on I can leave anything on the bench and walk out she won't go near it even when home alone she goes to sleep on my bed as far as I can tell lol

Bet that juicy steak tasted nice though :P

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naughty Ice :)

My son had a mate round over the weekend when we went away, had an uncooked pizza on the side waiting for the oven to heat. Stuck his head around the door to see if mate wanted a drink and the next thing Snowy had the pizza and was happily munching on it. Son was not happy! :)

A few weeks ago my husband brought home some digestive chocolate biscuits, we can't get them here in France. We were in the kitchen having a cup of tea and a biccie, when all of a sudden Harry jumped up and literally took a biscuit out of my youngest sons hand. Before we could relieve Harry of the biscuit he had run out of the room and munched it down. Naughty Harry! :)

lol. Reckon you two should come down here and make me some dinner.  I'll have a steak, well done, please.  ;)

Seriously though, since Paul went away on Monday both Ice and even princess Bear are acting up, testing how far they can go and unfortunately my dinner was one of the casualties.  Little buggers. 

lol. Reckon you two should come down here and make me some dinner.  I'll have a steak, well done, please.  ;)

Seriously though, since Paul went away on Monday both Ice and even princess Bear are acting up, testing how far they can go and unfortunately my dinner was one of the casualties.  Little buggers. 

you like your steak well done???....good for you Ice for the steak rescue...you deserve a medal.... :rolleyes:

Well I generally don't like my food to look like if I blow too hard on it, I might end up resuscitating it back to life, lol.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  i like mine still mooing lolol

Or just teach them to stay out of the kitchen - never lost anything off of the counter yet ;).

Ours know the rule as well....we taught them out if my kitchen from day one. No issues to date!

Sorry you lost your steak Emma! I grilled a couple nice big steaks in honor of the one you lost. :cheeky:

Ours know the rule as well....we taught them out if my kitchen from day one. No issues to date!

Sorry you lost your steak Emma! I grilled a couple nice big steaks in honor of the one you lost. :cheeky:

Well thanks for that, very kind of you, but next time it would be nice if I could actually eat it too! :cheeky:

:rofl:  Sorry Emma but that was funny, They are such opportunists. Mine counter surfs, but only when my wife is peeling  carrots, broccoli, cabbage etc. not, thank goodness when there is meat about. :)

:rofl:  Sorry Emma but that was funny, They are such opportunists. Mine counter surfs, but only when my wife is peeling  carrots, broccoli, cabbage etc. not, thank goodness when there is meat about. :)

:D. Ice had never done that before either. First time for everything I suppose. Hopefully it's not going to become a habit!