Goodbye Toy Piglet. :(

Emma

Bear has never destroyed a toy before, she nestles them and carries them in her mouth and treats them with the upmost care. 

So I have no idea what happened last night but for the first time in her short life, she took a leaf out of Ice's book and ripped the snout off of her piglet and pulled out some of the stuffing to boot!

post-6386-0-28108400-1394705957_thumb.jp

Ice was laying beside her the whole time, wonder if he was putting her up to it,  lol. 

post-6386-0-60208500-1394705968_thumb.jp

edit:  Ice doesn't have cataracts, it's just me trying to edit out the red eye that ended up giving him cloudy eyes, lol.

Guess Piglet and Bear had an arguement. I can see who won! ;) That would be Cj's favorite toy now. She loves playing with the torn up remnants of former toys! LOL

Aww bless CJ. :wub: yep, piglet lost out to Bear. Not sure what the break up was about but reconciliation is doubtful. Lol

Now he has a taste of toy stuffing 

He will be a stalker, Killer and Devourer of plush toys.

Beware

Haha adorable.

Jelly usually takes a LONG time to destroy a toy.. (at least longer than a lot of dogs/huskies)

When it finally gets worn out from her playing with them and there gets even the slightest small hole, she'll pull out the stuffing lol.

Then even though the toy has no more stuffing she loves to  pick up the whole toy and fit it all in her mouth, carry it to her cage, set it down and whimper and try to tuck it into her blankets LOL.

So now I have a billion toys that she won't let me throw away and we get 1 new toy every month or so from BarkBox ... -__-

Jelly is a toy hoarder..