It Is 1 Year Tonight....

robke

Congratulations Rob!

It's not easy by any means. Me and the hubby quit real cigarettes last Easter time and switched to the e-cigs. Haven't touched a cigarette at all but neither have we managed to quit the E-cig. Well done you. :D xxx

Congratulations Rob!

It's not easy by any means. Me and the hubby quit real cigarettes last Easter time and switched to the e-cigs. Haven't touched a cigarette at all but neither have we managed to quit the E-cig. Well done you. :D xxx

Thanks Emma ...could not have done it without using a tablet in the beginning..was think about e-cigg as well but that to me would have been an easy step back to ciggies and I needed to give up totally....

Now, this one definitely deserves congratulations! Well done, Rob, keep it up! :up:

Oh, almost forgot the cake :P :cake:

Thank you Dimitar....and I will keep it up as I feel so much better for not smoking...

and thanks for the cake...