Man Down Season 2

Emma

yep  just have bbc 1 2 3 4  unless I get a sat dish so that I can get the other UK channels as well....only problem is the landlords do not allow a dish on the house... :angry:

yep just have bbc 1 2 3 4 unless I get a sat dish so that I can get the other UK channels as well....only problem is the landlords do not allow a dish on the house... :angry:

You could probably find what you wanted to watch on YouTube. Good news, you have the big beeb so you can watch eastenders! I would cry if I couldn't watch that, they mentioned a place called gravesend the other day and I got all excited coz that's near me, lmao.

You could probably find what you wanted to watch on YouTube. Good news, you have the big beeb so you can watch eastenders! I would cry if I couldn't watch that, they mentioned a place called gravesend the other day and I got all excited coz that's near me, lmao.

Eastenders me watching eastenders....let me think about what I would rather want to do......uhmmmmm....uhmmmm...think washing the caravan with a toothbrush comes into mind...

Gravesend I like use to have a customer in Swanley..and Di's brother lives nr Chatham....

Eastenders me watching eastenders....let me think about what I would rather want to do......uhmmmmm....uhmmmm...think washing the caravan with a toothbrush comes into mind...

Gravesend I like use to have a customer in Swanley..and Di's brother lives nr Chatham....

Lol. Oh wow, swanley is literally a few minutes away from us, I go down there to shop in asda occasionally, lol. Paul's cousin lives in chatham, has a very nice dock. We had a husky meet there once and there were actual jellyfish in there! I was amazed. Small world!

Lol. Oh wow, swanley is literally a few minutes away from us, I go down there to shop in asda occasionally, lol. Paul's cousin lives in chatham, has a very nice dock. We had a husky meet there once and there were actual jellyfish in there! I was amazed. Small world!

Yep if you really think about it is a small world....I even lived and worked in Essex LOL..Coggeshall was my stumping ground.. :D