Htc

Stormy

Sooo.... From a previous thread I said my phone stopped working anyway sent it off to HTC for repair and its under warranty.

Had an email saying they believe the damage is caused by myself and have sent me a quote of 89 to repair it!! If I don't want this I have to pay 26 to get it back un repaired. Or I can choose them to dispose it!!!

I have abs no money stall and I mean nothing so I dunno what todo :(

So annoyed!

To top it all off my laptop also decided to break this week! So I'm using an old iPhone just for the wireless currently as cant put my sim in as its a micro sim and don't have an adapter to put it into normal size sims

I don't know if mobile phone providers are similar there but would you be able to switch and get a free or low cost phone when you sign up for a new phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Then I'd just look for cheaper used phones until your contract is up. You could still use the iPhone too. You could just go to your mobile provider and they should be able to switch out the sim card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That is good news...hopefully you will get it real soon...so that you are not out of touch with the world again and you feel safe again during the night traveling to and from work....

That's what I'm trying to do but they're having none of it currently. Telling me they want a picture of the phone when it left I said I don't have one then described it they came back with damage was not caused by warehouse and to get a picture like advised! I said I never said you caused any damage to the phone on arrival and how am I meant to get a picture when you have the phone!!!

did you send it direct or go through a store. Mine was through T mobile and they were pretty good and even gave me a basic phone to get me through whilst it was away. The phone customer service was very varied from reasonably helpful to downright rude. Don't give up - keep hassling them.

I've had 2 HTC phones never had any problems.

I upgrade in May and the 3 front runners for me are

HTC ONE (M8)

Samsung Galaxy S5

Sony Experia Z2

I've had 2 HTC phones never had any problems.

I upgrade in May and the 3 front runners for me are

HTC ONE (M8)

Samsung Galaxy S5

Sony Experia Z2

Really think about getting the sony m8 don't think you'd be happy with it updates are very slow :( i've had the x10 and got the sony s now and they just feel old and slow :(

S5 is the best by far but very costly note 3 is 2nd best out there right now and am getting that next week :)

Really think about getting the sony m8 don't think you'd be happy with it updates are very slow :( i've had the x10 and got the sony s now and they just feel old and slow :(

S5 is the best by far but very costly note 3 is 2nd best out there right now and am getting that next week :)

I'll have a play at camp :D