Darwin Got Out. . Sigh

Andy

Darwin always has a poop eating grin on him when he has escaped!! Well done dad for not mooning the pensioners!!!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

:rofl:  :rofl:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you both got your guys back. I know exactly how you feel Andy that's why I can't help :rofl: :rofl: . I'm actually amazed that you managed to keep him in sight. The last time Sasha got out I was chasing her on the pawtrekker, only 'cause it was in my hand at the time, and the looks I was getting from people in the street as this lunatic on a scooter sped past, was comical to say the least.. It still took a couple of hours to find her though and my lungs spent the rest of the day screaming for forgiveness.

Gary.

Glad you both got your guys back. I know exactly how you feel Andy that's why I can't help :rofl: :rofl: . I'm actually amazed that you managed to keep him in sight. The last time Sasha got out I was chasing her on the pawtrekker, only 'cause it was in my hand at the time, and the looks I was getting from people in the street as this lunatic on a scooter sped past, was comical to say the least.. It still took a couple of hours to find her though and my lungs spent the rest of the day screaming for forgiveness.

Gary.

Yeah, Gary I understand.

If I'd lost sight of him, across the road are miles and miles of fields and forests wasn't taking the chance

Mine did this today, he tied me up with his brand new flexi lead and PULLED I fell over, dropped his lead which now looks like his old one after he dragged it along the tarmac and then I had to chase him and avoid cars, the worse one was when he slipped his harness by a motorway, me being me I ran infront of a bus and took an hour to catch it :'( horrible doggie :(

Mine did this today, he tied me up with his brand new flexi lead and PULLED I fell over, dropped his lead which now looks like his old one after he dragged it along the tarmac and then I had to chase him and avoid cars, the worse one was when he slipped his harness by a motorway, me being me I ran infront of a bus and took an hour to catch it :'( horrible doggie :(

I've never liked flexi leads they can get up too much speed from behind and rip it out of your hand. then the lead bounces behind the dog scaring them even more

then the dog runs and runs.

Yeah, his old owners had a chain lead but he just doesn't seem to poop when he's close to me :( his flexi is okay, it was only really because I've been up since 6am, am absolutely shattered and had my hands full with a bag I was returning with his old lead which snappped :( this hasn't been a great week with my little fur munchkin but I STILL got him a kong ball that squeaks today LOL

They do like to keep us fit :)

Yeah and it's not like I don't need it lol