Alright Where Is He?

mydiamond

So my brother went to the movies with some of his classmates. He left at around 3 PM. He said he's gonna be back at around 7. It is almost 9 PM now. His phone is not active. Checked twice; by calling him and by Find My iPhone. I know it's safer to assume he just watched an extra movie and lost track of time, but my brother is really not that kind of person. Our curfew is actually at 6. It's already weird hearing he'd come home at 7 and now he's two hours late. Where could that little rascal be? =\ 

He's sixteen and no, he's one of those ridiculously paranoid person that would shriek and run home once the sky turns dark. It's 15 minutes past 9 now and he's still nowhere to be seen. Come on... the cinema will be closed in an hour!  :huh:

Hope he's safe and just out having fun with friends.

Keep us updated 

OK it's exactly 10 now; the mall/cinema is now closed. I don't know any of his friends neither do I have their numbers. I don't have my phone with me but it doesn't seem to matter as his is inactive anyways! He did leave the house without charging the phone so maybe it ran out of battery. Best guess I have right now is he watched the 18:00 or 20:00 show instead of the 15:30 one. Parents are en route from Surabaya airport as we speak. I dread this one scenario in my head where they come home before my brother... I wouldn't know what to say! :(

I'm getting really drowsy and damn frustrated. If he watched the 20:00 show why didn't he call beforehand? If his phone ran out of battery why didn't he borrow his friend's? He's coming home by taxi so should've arrived ASAP (in comparison to using public transport). Did his taxi get lost or something? =\ 

Thanks for the support everyone :) brother finally showed up at 10:30 PM, all innocent and defensive. Apparently he already told me he's gonna come home late  :mellow: no he hasn't! But yeah whatever. The most important thing is he's home in one piece, and still bratty. 

Thanks for the support everyone :) brother finally showed up at 10:30 PM, all innocent and defensive. Apparently he already told me he's gonna come home late  :mellow: no he hasn't! But yeah whatever. The most important thing is he's home in one piece, and still bratty. 

had your parents arrived home by the time he returned ??